View Single Post
Old 12-17-05, 11:19 AM   #26
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
I don't know if AIDS was man-made or not, but I was reading an essay a few days ago, and it mentioned that the AIDS virus may have mutated from one that had infected monkeys. Being that the AIDS virus doesn't kill the host immediately and people with HIV can live for years while contagious before finally developing full blown AIDS and dying, it made spreading the virus easier. There are stories of people like Gaetan Dugas, who some claimed was patient zero, having like 2500 sexual partners in his lifetime... each person that ends up infected by him can go and infect others, and it just keeps on repeating and spreading. If someone gets herpes or some other STD and gets a rash, they'll most likely go to the doctor to see what is going on. But with HIV, they may not even know they are infected so they go on doing whatever they've been doing.

Dang, 2500 sexual partners? That's a lot of people. Did he have a new one every night or something? Anyway, I was talking to Dooms and he was saying he believed that they made the virus to have population control. The only thing that I can say is that logically it doesn't make sense. Why kill off your taxes? A death equals a short time sum, maybe $50,000 depending on wealth. Taxes equal $100,000 if you pay $2,000 in taxes for 50 years. His argument is that they infect the needles to try and direct the virus to the poorer population, but my question is how do they do that when they are all sterilized? Also, I have never heard of someone getting AIDS who didn't get it from a partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.