View Single Post
Old 12-17-05, 03:42 PM   #24
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressence
Boo-Hoo,
don't even try and deny it.Your pissed off at the fact that i bashed you for making some stupid ass punch about my sig that made no sense.You never followed me around the forums talking shit UNTIL I DID THAT.ANd Just look,you went and reposted that same shit saying "OOOOOH,I KNEW IT wAS A LiNK!!,IT WAS WORdplAY!!"..well,if it's wordplay..it's very shitty wordplay..

And about the audio shit,fuck that.I can't be bothered to spend money on that shit.

In the battle, I said it was wordplay that failed you idiot! Geez. I'm man enough to admit when a punch didn't work, and that concept failed. If we get a rematch I'll give you some effort and we'll see what happens. $5 says you will mention that you beat me though if we do meet again because you are that predictable.

Yes, I'm pissed off that you made fun of me, along with everyone else, because my whole life revolves RV. I am a topical head, I do text for fun. Battles don't sell CDs, songs do. I don't follow you around, I post in a thread that catches my interest. Hell, this is probably the first time I've even talked directly to you in months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.