View Single Post
Old 12-18-05, 01:00 PM   #79
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
People act as if black people is the only race that people are racist against. THE WORLD IS NOT OUT TO GET YOU! This 'ghetto' mentality that most people are racist to you and want you dead is rediculous. I hear Immortal Technique say, 'the industry is racist', ya, TO WHITE PEOPLE. And before you even say I'm a rich white boy, I went to a school with 30 yr old history books, so don't get me started.

Wow, the industry is racist to white people
THIS IS REAL LIFE
When the industry is racist towards you, you dont feel threatned for your life, do you?
I didnt think so.
Ok, you went to school with 30 year old books
Lmao, yah, you had a horrible as life, son.
Yeah, WHITE PEOPLE are racist towards other races besides black, but before 9/11 they wasnt racist towards arabs.
Cos thats the only other race that I can think of that WHITE PEOPLE are racist towards.
Get a clue, fa real man.
We dont be bullshittin man
Its not a joke, we're not sayin this because we seen Higher Learning and American History X and automatically figured that all white people are racist.
I know from experience that white people are racist.
But Im goin stop that, cos its time where I've been called a nigger, yes a NIGGER, and a white boy whooped the white boy ass who called me anigger before I got a chance to.
So, some white people are cool, they dont play that.
But I would have to say 65% of white people are racist.
And 65% is horrible, thats more than half.
but even 1% is horrible
but, Imma leave it at that, cos this topic is about AIDS and not about racism.
So, dont bother to respond back.
That goes for everybody

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote