View Single Post
Old 12-19-05, 02:21 PM   #44
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withersman
Good Luck Mem... never seen you before today... so i hope your good since you ranked 4th

Liar.

You type like common, you check in with the same IP as common, common's alias accidentally votes on your battle with the same IP as you. I'm seeing a common trend.

I'm expecting one of four things:

1. You bite, still thinking that I don't know who you are so you try to scheme it out like you just recycled. You lose the battle do to DQ because both are against the rules.

2. You log in onto your common account on another computer, claim it's all a coincidence. You make up some bullshit to cover up for the massive amount of proof piled against you. You realize that option # 1 will no longer work, so you post shitty because you suck and lose.

3. You admit that you are common, as you realize # 1 will not work, and # 2 will just make you look homo. You post shitty and lose.

4. Realizing that if you don't you'll be left choosing options #1-3, you get somebody to ghostwrite for you, post a good verse. I laugh. Whether or not I win or lose, everybody still knows you used a ghostwriter because your recent drops in PLL show that you aren't good at all. (Refer to PLL drops where he got caught biting, and then the ones where he was using links + statements + bullshit that everybody knows is garbage). I don't give a fuck. You move onto Round 2, and up getting beaten somewhere down the line because your ghostwriter gets sick of doing your shit.

Take a pick.