View Single Post
Old 12-19-05, 04:32 PM   #6
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

listening....

ahh nice switch up trip...loving how u come in...delivery is diff. from usual...but im lovin that...shit is nice.....lyrically...its not like mind blowing or anything..kinda basic...but im really feeling it...i think it fits this type thing very well....yea...i know u get pissed when i cant tell u anything thats wrong with your verse....but i really liked this...i dunno what to tell u lol...

holy shit...hook is ill...fuckin fuck....that is nice....

LE....your steady elevating man...i think u still need to touch up flow a bit...sometimes it gets a bit shaky...kinda seems like u rush words sometimes...and diff lil things of that nature....lyrically its really nice...fits well.....delivery is pretty good too...BUT i think you coulda changed it up a lil bit in a few parts....just to give listeners a variety...maybe when your saying something..like "maybe im stupid"....u coulda mellowed out on that...as well as a couple other parts....just so it keeps it more interesting....

overall im really liking this track....and im really loving the hook....

LE....keep working man...u get better with every track i peep of yours man...keep dropping
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote