View Single Post
Old 12-20-05, 01:32 AM   #66
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

wigga is just a word racist fucks made up ta be more racist cuz they cant stand how big of pieces of shit they are....fuck anybody who even says the word wigga..i dont give a fuck if your a rapper, white person, black person, lil kid, grandma, grandpa, uncle, aunt, lawyer, docter, or whateva u say that shit and i'll fuckin make u faggots regret it...if im a wigga then im a wigga i dont care cuz i know im bein what i truly am id be frontin ta act strictly white...people LOVE ta confuse the word "fronta" with "wigga" its too seprate thangs. if a person is bein sumthin they not then they "frontin" if your a wigga then u just dont have the same fucked up attitude as a strictly white person would have..yes theres people that TRY ta aact black but their the ones cramming a thousand slang wordz in one lil sentence and goin overboard wit the clothes..their frontas not wiggas..jesus christ its like teachin fuckin world geography class to these morons
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote