IP:

you are bullshitin
the battles were set up 2 days ago?
give me the links!
where is your text roster
the only battles you have set up to my knowledge were those topical battles
and Jroy, seriously
you fat white fuck
aint you the fat ass kid who throw birthday parties and only 5 people show up? And the people that show up look like they dont even speak english, you pathetic bitch
you made a thread sayin you was leavin RV because you're goin be a christian rapper, but then you turned around and came back a week later.
I would squash yo fat white ass, Lurch lookin bastid, get off my dick

and Ysdat, you attention whore ass nigga
if you "felt" like we was duckin its a thread in E-Style that you could've posted in.
As for the crew battle, yall are takin too fuckin long. No text roster, no audio battles are set up.
Da Vinci dont even have a soundclick.
Yall will have to wait, because we are gonna battle AI.
AI will have their shit together.

smh @ you faggots always throw around the word "you ducked" "you're duckin me" duck this, duck that, duck duck goose
STFU!
How are we "duckin" you when we was gonna battle
do you know what duckin means?
In a real life instance, duckin would be like
You owed me money, and everytime I call you, you dont answer your phone. Everytime I come by your house, you dont answer the door. I show up to places you be at and you leave.
THATS ducking
ducking on the net is like
yall make a thread in E-Style callin us out, and I just delete it
yall call us out for a crew battle and we dont aknowledge it.
THATS duckin
but we called you out, how the fuck can you call someone out and then duck?
wtf, I AKNOWLEDGED that we were about to battle
but like I said, yall were procrastinatin
so, we're battlin AI, another crew that has said we ducked them, see where this is goin?
that duckin shit doesnt make sense, especially when you dont know what the fuckin word means

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote