View Single Post
Old 12-21-05, 12:49 PM   #33
Angry MoFo
New to RV

IP:

Real talk here. When I first came here a few days ago I used to think this forum was going to be a cool GROWN UP forum. The place where peeps can get their music heard and give positive feeds so an artist or artists can get better. Lately all I have been reading is BITCH BITCH BITCHING yall gripe more then females. Hip Hop is about Quality, expression, respect for your musical peers. Does it hurt to tell a dude from a positive stand point. "i wasn't feeling your music but this is what you can do to get better". It seems Hip Hop as an art is dying because most YOUNG cats don't have RESPECT for the game. BATTLIN' is supposed to just show your lyrical skill, word play, etc. Now all cats do is have short temperss if you try to point out a few flaws. Honestly, and let's all be real here.....Do you think a major record label and or an independant label will put up with you because YOU CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM? If yall can respond to this like MEN. Then there is some hope for hip hop. peace and all that good stuff.