Thread: PLL mag-Week 12
View Single Post
Old 12-21-05, 03:01 PM   #4
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK

Championship Match: 1. FuxJustAWord (9-3) vs. 2. N.Tavarez (6-0)
Well,last week,fuxjustaword came mediocre.And N.Tavarez,who is 6-0..has been droping consistant.So I pick N.Tavarez to win this week and become champion.

Contendership Match: 3. Apostrophe (9-2) vs. 4. Natural Killa (8-3)
I will win

5. 9th Degree (9-3) vs. 6. Red Bull (6-1)
Ok,last week..red bull dropped good..and 9th didn't.9th degree's got dickriders like a mutha fucker.And last week showed that like whoa.So while I think Red Bull will drop better,9th will win anyways.

7. Mr. Key (8-4) vs. 8. ~High-Dro~ (3-0)
Both dropped good last week.I think this can go either way.But I'm gonna out on a limb and say High Dro will win.Ever since Mr. Key got exposed for recyling every week,he really hasn't been dropping super dope..like he used to.Maybe that nigga ain't shit without recyling?..LoL..j/p dun...but,I predict High Dro.

9. Daubs (7-4) vs. 10. Trey MethodZ (8-4)
Hopefully,trey methodz will NOT drop a crazy hades type of a punch,last he did last week.Hopefully he'll lighten up on vocab and complexity,and just drop some raw fire.Daubs,I think will be daubs this week.He'll drop good.So I'll predict him to win.

11. JTR (6-3) vs. 12. New Meth0d (6-3)
New Method dropped a punch against apostrophe that made me go "Wtf".I mean,it was wack..We all know he can drop better.JTR been getting mad at me for some of the comments I make in the mags.Maybe because it's the truth..But,I gotta pick Jack to win here.New Method been dropping boring shit lately.

13. John Hensley. (4-1) vs. 14. J-Money (3-1)
John Hensley,while being 4-1..has gotten away the last 2 weeks with not dropping a punch.LoL.Anyways,last week,J-Money dropped dope,but still lost..as not even he could beat 9th degree's dickriders.I don't think it'll happen again.I think j-money will drop good,like he did last week and win here.So,I predict J-money to win.

15. Drakel (4-1) vs. 16. Sobe. (2-0)
Should be a good battle.Drakel has shown to be better,as we haven't seen a lot from sobe.So I'm gonna go ahead and pick drakel to win.Although this can go either way.

17. Apotropaic (9-3) vs. 18. NaRc-UzI (5-3)
Apotropiac has dropped mainly nameplays since he's been in PLL.And against Narc,nameplays won't work.So it'll be interesting to see what apotopiac will do.Narc ussually drop weak,while sometimes coming decent in occasions.But I gotta go with Apotropiac to win.

19. Aimez (6-3) vs. 20. GreatnesS (6-3)
Aimez,aka stanza..has not dropped anything good yet.Ot at least nothing that impresses me.Like last week,he dropped a senior line,which is played.GreatnesS has dropped some all right stuff.So I predict he'll win.

21. Kon.Tay.Juz (5-4) vs. 22. Spektikul (8-4)
If Kon.Tay.Juz drops like he did last week,he'll win.But,he hasn't shown to be consistant in the past.Spektikul hasn't shown that neither..but I still gotta pick him to win.

23. E.C (7-5) vs. 24. Dizzee Rascal (1-0)
Hmm..could go either way.E.C's shown to be good,but last week he dropped a wtf punch.Maybe the dude's washed up.?Anyways..Last week,dizzie dropped a nice punch.And I think he'll do it again.I predict Dizzie to win.

25. Illicit (1-0) vs. 26. Hitokiri Butosai (1-0)
Still don't know who illicit is.His only battle was a win by no-show.So I don't know what to expect from him.Hitokiri Butsai dropped a simple and basic punch last time..and I don't know if he'll drop on that level again..So,yea.Obsurity on both competitors here..but I'm gonna pick Hitokiri anyways.

27. Rile1 (5-4) vs. 28. KOOL COL-B (5-4)
Close battle here.I think both are on the same level,skillswise.Rile1 has shown to be better at wordplay,but Kool-Col-B is better at humor and wittyness.This battle could go either way,but I'm gonna pick Kool-Col-B.
29. Crazy Hades (5-4) vs. 30. T.r.oo.P (3-2)
Crazy Hades is still a wannabe shakespeare,always dropping shit nobody understands.Troop used to drop ok,in the past.But since he been in PLL.He hasn't dropped anything good.Blah,I predict a boring battle.The losers will be the voters.But I predict Troop to win.Crazy Hades will drop some riddle for us to spen hours trying to decipher.

31. Macca (4-4) vs. 32. One Mic (3-4)
One Mic is 3-4?WOw,I know the dude is better than that.But luckily for him,Macca is really wack.So One Mic will win this easy.

33. Legend (4-5) vs. 34. Apo Kold (0-0)
Fuck is Apo kold?

35. Venture (0-0) vs. 36. Nick Fletcher (0-0)
I seen some of ventures battles in front lines.Speccifically the one he had against Sobe.(where he got merked BTW)And he doesn't have anything special.He's got potential,but that won't win anything against Nick Flethcher.Nick Fletcher is well known for dropping punches with humor and shit.SO nick Fletcher will own this.

37. Lunch Box KID (0-0) vs. 38. MoTiF (0-0)
Lunch Box KID?How the fuck you gonna allow somone in the league with a name like that?I pick Motif to win for not having a gay ass name.

39. The Revelation (6-6) vs. 40. Young Law (4-4)
Young Law,still hasn't dropped anything good.Revelation has had 2 bad weeks where he dropped straight up wackness.But I think this week will be his week.I predict revelation to win.

41. Haiku Sylabis (2-2) vs. 42. MaRVOLOUSJay (1-1)
Marvj had fallen off.And it seems my previous d/r,Gkillaz05 has jumped on him.And marvJ is prolly proud of that shit too.Anyways..haiku will win.Marv will drop played AGAIN.

43. Common (5-6) vs. 44. SlicKnife (1-2)
Common has a 5-6 record...and has he even been ranked higher than 40 since he's been here?I don't think he has.And I don't think he ever will.The kaiku guy is nothing special neither.But he's way better than Common.I think Haiku will own here.

45. Ill Technique (0-1) vs. 46. Elicer (0-1)
Blah,boring battle here.Does anyone care about who wins this one?..Meh,Elicer to win.

47. Dex (1-3) vs. 48. Garth Algar (1-2)
Dex dropped wack last week.Only reason he won was because he went up against Tie-D.The one man who is capable of dropping wacker than him.This week,I don't Garth is capable of dropping THAT wack.So I pick Garth to win.

49. Mystic Chaos (3-4) vs. 50. Tie-D (1-5)
2 weeks in a row,Tie-D dropped wackest punch of the week.I think this week he will do so again.Mystic isn't that good of a battler,but he sure as hell is better than Tie-D.

Send a message via AIM to noname