View Single Post
Old 12-21-05, 03:37 PM   #11
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
aye yae yae...here we go with the "get off so-and-sos nutz" response...I was waiting for someone to say it, just didn't know who it would be first. If you hadn't noticed, I've made a lot of threads lately giving props to alot of cats I'm feelin. Now, if it bothers you that I haven't mentioned your name, step your game up and get noticed. If you don't care, then STFU and stay out the threads. Young Montana is in PSA and I'm givin' him AND PSA shout outs. Don't hate. Also, if you hadn't noticed, I go in the songs forum and up alot of people's songs that are either being slept on, or are in my crew. So, you can chill with that "on his nuts" bull --ish. And, as far as me "scopin' out kids to molest them", I'm not even going to comment on that because THAT'S OBVISOULY ON YOUR DEVIANT mind, not mine. Why don't you hop off my balls and drop some shit worth mentionin.

douche bag piece of shit asshole prick mothafuckin asswipe

yes, you are on his nuts
if you was constantly makin threads about me, I would also say get off my nuts
jay-z is a my favorite rapper
if you constantly made threads about him, I would say get off his nuts too
if any other rv member constantly made threads about asomeone I would tell them the same thing
GET OFF OF THEIR NUTS!
God damn
who are you, his manager?
If he want peeps to check his music, he would get active on this site
He would post up songs
Apparently he's doesnt care what peeps say on this site, COS HE ISNT ACTIVE!
Damn Q
Get off the man's nuts, thats all Im sayin

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote