View Single Post
Old 12-21-05, 03:40 PM   #34
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
^STOP runnin round the site like some fuckin UK Messiah...if he think UK hiphop is shit let him think so, its not YOUR place to correct him, by running round saying "ima show him UK hiphop is better by battling" your fuckin makin da rest of us look like dickheads... because all you do when you battle, is LOOSE...im tired of defendin UK hiphop when lames like you battle and then get merked by in all fairness not even of the best heads on this site...if you battle, just battle, but stop acting as our fuckin representative, when truthfully you dont have the skill or the place to do so. 1

I mos def respect this man for sayin this
I seriously do
E.C, Mad Dog, leady they all try to "stand up" for uk rap, and they are complete trash
honestly they are the reasons why I think UK rap suck
lol
but you talk a good game, so you might be able to convince me differently

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote