View Single Post
Old 12-21-05, 04:57 PM   #13
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
lol...kid, you're real creative...Montana does post songs...but, like I said before, they get slept on...I mentioned that...Kid is pretty good and deserves more viewage than he's getting...Now, some people are good at generating attention for their pieces, but some aren't. I'm givin props to where props is due. I don't think Montana is the best rapper. But, kid is good.PERIOD. So, what are you saying? Did you not hook up with kid after I made my 1st thread? And, the 2nd thread about his video I made cuz I have NEVER seen someone drop a video on S/C before. I made this thread because I think he and Kontr have similar styles and would personally like to see some type of correspondence between the two. You never know, shit could make for great music. So, if you got a problem with me shoutin out PSA heads, join PSA and I can help you. If not, move along. I got nothing else to say to you about it.

join PSA?
I thought you said I was wack as fuck?
:-\

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote