View Single Post
Old 12-21-05, 06:05 PM   #44
Compose

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
why not?
do you think KRS 1, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, and Public Enemy would've rapped if they got no money from it?
you think Run DMC would've rapped for so damn long if they wasnt gettin money for it?
thats why when rappers come out they are called "hungry" they be hungry for money. Thats when everyone say they are in their prime
believe it or not, rappers rap for the money.
Any rapper that raps for anything else is already rich or just stupid

I rap for respect and to influence people to get themselves out of their problems and make them feel good about themselves knowing someone else is like them, watch "The MC: Why we do it" and youll see krs never gave a fuck about the money...yes money is involved, we all have to survive, but that shouldnt be the #1 concern in life, you can rap the way you want and still live comfortable, problem is people are too greedy and want millions of dollars all to themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
no, they dont play gangsta rap no more because its not suitable for the radio like it was back when NWA came out
matter fact, NWA didnt even get played on the radio at first
but blah @ you sayin its played
its played to you because you dont know about any of the shit that is bein talked about

lol @ you, thinkin ive never been through shit, you need some life lessons, you're the type of kid who dont know shit about nothin but yet talks shit 24/7, just stfu, those who know dont talk those who talk know nothing, and yes they do still play it, how you gonna tell me? come to NY and listen to hot 97
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus