View Single Post
Old 12-21-05, 06:19 PM   #48
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
I rap for respect and to influence people to get themselves out of their problems and make them feel good about themselves

you dont rap, stfu

knowing someone else is like them, watch "The MC: Why we do it" and youll see krs never gave a fuck about the money...yes money is involved, we all have to survive, but that shouldnt be the #1 concern in life,

fuck you, fuck ya life, fuck ya raps, fuck yo family. Money is more important than all of that

you can rap the way you want and still live comfortable, problem is people are too greedy and want millions of dollars all to themselves.

what? where did this come from? people is greedy and want millions to themselves because they rap and make alot of money form it? whaaaaaaaa?

lol @ you, thinkin ive never been through shit, you need some life lessons,

I didnt say you never been through shit at all. I said you dont understand the gangsta shit. You prolly have been through alot of shit, like that time where your cable was disconnected for a few hours! Or, or or, that time where your credit had maxed out or, prolly when your pet flamigo died. that sounds like a terrible life, son

you're the type of kid who dont know shit about nothin but yet talks shit 24/7, just stfu, those who know dont talk those who talk know nothing,

and what is it that I talk? You not built, I can tell it. You like a 14 year old caucasion kid.

and yes they do still play it, how you gonna tell me? come to NY and listen to hot 97

I guess
I really dont care
Me > you
Kontro > you
and Montana >you

so whats really good?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote