View Single Post
Old 12-22-05, 06:51 PM   #18
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
sup q?...lol... i really think tito wants to make oyd work...lol.... we had this discussion (tito and I) about another crew that wanted us to merge.... they even went as far as PM'ing tito and telling him that i jumped shipped was down with them...lol.... if tito wanna roll then i'll roll... if not, then hey... i gotta stick with my boy... he went on a limb to let me in without really knowing me so omma ride with him til he starts actin' undudish...lol

See that right there......... thats LOYALTY Now you know i cant just pack it in and shut down this thing... I got too much vision to have it just go stevie wonder/ ray charles on my ass and be left in the dark... OYD is beyond the internet... this is just where we can hook up and network wit other artist... build a regime... this is just the ground work for i would like to become an indie label... etc... i mean... at some point in the future i dont even wanna be droppin audios... i wanna be droppin albums and doin shows wit the members of this squad... sellin out stadiums... all of that.... i mean... i got the drive and passion to take this rap game and run wit it... granted niggas aint gonna see Big face money in the game for a minet... gotta pay your dues... but... im sayin... i cant see puttin all this time into doin tracks wit my niggas juss for shits and gigles.... i mean if thats what any of yall on this site are about ... then you doin this for the wrong reasons... i mean... writing rhymes and spittin is woven into my daily life as much as breathin and eating are.... i mean.... Im hungry... exposed ribcage starvin to make it in this industry.... and ... i just need a close knit group of artist who are willin to see this thing all the way to signing recordin contracts and all that.... If you aint in it to do live shows... or push your demo on the streets... if you aint hungry in this game... Dont waste OYD time....

if you were born with hip hop in your blood... this is the crew for you...

ps... P.S.A audio should come and ride wit us

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote