View Single Post
Old 12-23-05, 04:52 AM   #56
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
if you go to his soundclick...for those of y'all who didn't get what i was doing...you'll see that i broke down more than a few of his songs in SC.....starting from his first drop and working my way up...without knowing this, i could see how you wouldn't get what i was saying.... but be for real when ya vote.... my delivery and flow are prolly on point 95% of the time that i spit... i'm real critical of those two points.... when shyt don't sound hard enough to me, i usually do it over.... and that's with every track i do... so for anyone to say my delivery is off.... learn sumn about rap....and as far as flow...ya entitled to ya opinions... i ain't gon argue that one cuz folks like certain kinds of flows.... but i've always been known for how i ride the beat... even when i'm just fucking around with it... so ehhhh whatever... let's get this shyt over with

like the attempted swaying...but thank strobe for blocking people from viewing this UNTIL they poll or vote...uppin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog