View Single Post
Old 12-24-05, 04:49 PM   #38
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
okay i listened..im liking how you set the whole song up....mention a name then rap about em....dissin kinda hard here....didnt even say much about each of them but u said enough to hurt..lol...Too many quotables to even point out one. I believe this is the second song i even peeped from you ..i should check you out more often..you show love on mines so imma start on yours..overall diss was good...didnt hear my name ...unless i missed it lol ..hope not tho ..but ne who..u merked the beat worse than jay z ...nice production...

Wow, I gotta admit, I'm surprised you came back to follow up on your word - almost exactly 24hrs later at that. Way to be. Thanks for the feedbizzle. You're right though, I didn't get into everyone in detail cuz this track woulda been an hour long, lol, but I still showered ya with quotables haha.

Merked the beat worse than jay z? wow that's a great compliment IDH, good looks and thanks for some honest feed.

BTW you're right. You should check me out more often

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote