View Single Post
Old 12-24-05, 10:49 PM   #9
allik war
Light Weight

IP:

yo hold up first off iwhen the fuck did i mention i was hard or a badass because i was hit by the ford explorer or because of n e thing all im tryin 2 get clear is because of who n wut i was raised around is why i am who i am 2day...i aint tryin 2 say we from the jungle but u wanna go literal africa sort of inbetween 1 and a desert depending on the area of africa u at....so i guess technically yes....but yo clearly states i was raised around blacks n puerto ricans....not mexican's there 2 different races dumbass...n e way those who i have opened the eyes 2 n made things a lil easier 4 every1 2 understand me n who i am n y i am the way i am and excetera i dont wear clown shoes i wear gucci air force one's......way bigger difference there n e ways 2 every 1 on here beef n bullshit aside happy holidays,merry x-mas,happy hannakka(i know i probaly spelt that wrong my bad) n hopefully sum1 can see that life aint about who betta than who at least not 2 god..its more about who willing 2 b the better men n help 1 anotha out n quit feeding satan's will peace