Old 12-25-05, 03:41 AM   #41
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
word. i should .

make a christmas song .. okay bye.

Lol, it's a little late for a Christmas song. But I got a whooollllee lot of new ass songs to record on my new ass mic that I haven't even got to make love to yet since I been dumb busy. But that's gonna change this week finally. Wait...can you record?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
^^^Wut else can someone on this site diss me on besides being gay? Tell me that.

Well, I just dissed your recieding hairline, your catty ways like a lil bitch, you being gay still, the fact that you pimp out little impressionable dudes on the board to do your bidding after you ego stroke em, that you'd have sex with these same dudes, the fact that you lied liek you were a tough guy talking about you're on your block, but you're actually a gay guy who lives in the suburbs in his moms house plays golf and files his nails, that you lost mad weight after your AIDS stages progressed, that you're a butt lover makin a man sandwitch, that you hate on everyone while you come up shorter than midgets through childhood, and you spend too much time online worrying about what Apexx is doing.

That's a start.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote