View Single Post
Old 12-25-05, 04:12 PM   #43
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
yes ...im about to clear up some space on my comp first tho thats why i had to drop out that Tourney of yours which i deeply regret..but i gotta clear up some space and get some better knowledge on better quality and hook up my set up better lol..this i plan on doing tuesdaycant wait to hear more songs !

-Ms Gully

Okay, now we're talking. We gotta see what's up once you get everything in place how you need it. If there's anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to jab me in the ribs with a fork lol. I'm always down to help. It's a shame about the RG, but don't feel bad. There's always the future.

Oh yeah, I should have at least one brand spanking new track, using my brand spaking new Groove Tubes GT55, and over my ILL ASS brand spanking new original beats (Thank you Clever Won Productions!!) done tomorrow. Damn, I'm so amped!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

- A

Oh yeah, proof positive, I just dissed 15 differnet people here after exposing their bitch-ass ways, and not one of em had the balls to respond even 10 days later. Then again...how can you be mad at the truth? Bow down, you fake fuckers.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote