View Single Post
Old 12-25-05, 08:57 PM   #32
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

All internet sites are weak..

Believe me, I look at even whats sposed to be the dopest cats on RB and wonder what people really see in them..

Its like this because the internet is the scum capitol of rap.. Its full of helpless nobodys that learnt how to rhyme but in reality, despite their skill will never amount to shit because their so tied up in punchlines, emo rapping, indie style ego tripping & generally being a nerd who listens religiously to underground music and hates the industry cause they want to squash rap back down to how it used to be, which is a backwards method of thinking.

Cats SWEAR their hip hop... Cats believe they got it all worked out... But for every actual wise emcee out there theres 30 shallow ignorant clowns that give their garbage worthless pseudo opinions and make fools of themselves for being too confidant in their skill level..

Personally, I keep to my career in real life.... And the only reason I even post on this site is because I mod the LL forum.. Site battles prove nothing in the long run because why do we care what site is better than another one?

I like this site because although it may seem herbish, the people on here generally arnt nerds... On RB you get this real sense that your talking to some sweaty overweight pizza face geek pretending to be cool cause you cant see him... On this site, theres no false expectations, the vets are usually just normal average people, not the sickest cats in rap.. But when I post in the LL I know I'm talking to regular joes and not egotistical geeks that think they know more about rap than they actually do..

So yeah.. Rapverse does own Rapbattles......At life...