View Single Post
Old 12-26-05, 05:54 AM   #1
allik war
Light Weight

Post hataz n dick ridaz of rv diss

IP:

Quote:
it simply amazes me past the point ta see how stupid u really are...i cant even use wordz ta describe it..theres not enough in the dictionary...how many times are u gonna use that tarzan lame ass metaphor...how the fuck does pourto ricans and blacks make u all of a sudden hard and how u continue goin around in the same stupid ass bullshittin trash talk that we tryin ta show you is too retarded for wordz...why the fuck are u typin the n word twenty thousand times trying ta prove ur not racist??...why are u callin US ignorant when ur by far the most ignorant...and why the fuck are u so ugly??? did ur parents beat u as a kid or sumthin???
-alpha assassin.......

my diss to the assholes of rv:

why you looking at how handsom i am?....silly faggot dicks r 4 chicks....n im the dumb ass!?!? 2 answer your las question....yes my pops was an abuser n and wife beater.......my mom chose her sex life over me n left me on the streets.......and well while livin wit my father this las time he left me in juvi in n.j. n moved wit my step-mom and siblings 2 virginia.
and also my mother let her b/f's beat me 2...........but y am i telling u this...shit i aint got shit else 2 do but 2 humor and taunt poor excuse 4 tryin 2 b a bully...n for the las fuckin time where does it say anything about anything 2 do wit me supposedly tryin 2 act hard?.......obviously you guys are written a book......so let me knowledge u niggaz and sit in my class, 2days lesson starts wit all of u kissin my ass//you niggaz on rv throwin stones but toss out pebble's,but niggaz i move boulders,when i dust off my shoulders u not on my level//ima be who i am til im murdered or die,why pervert's checkin out a guy?//i switch my flow,with every twist of the dro,truth is a lot of u niggaz soundin like a hoe,quit ridin my nuts n stick yo mind on yo dough,yea im fuckin white the world already know,shove it or love it im headin str8 4 da pro's,so niggaz drop me 2 links or ur thread will b closed,wit my money on my mind and my eyes on my foes//"boost ya vocabulary,so im written u a dictionary,ya niggaz aint thugs those guns are imaginary,im a hip-hop missionary,shittin on my advosaries,niggaz love it when i log another journal in my diary,they be like allik war can u post anotha essay for me,let me say it more clearly,since u herbs cant hear me,ima stay sayin nigga,til sum1 pull the trigger an bury me//orcastrate a mastepiece to deminstrate,i hate all bitches i dont discriminate,inconsiderate's,insubordinate's y u gotta playa hate?//i see wut u wanna be when i look in the mirror,im finna make dis a career 4 da new era,n my diabloical existence gonna reign terror,by the time im done u gonna b da 1 callin da sheriff,terrific wit the flow when the image is horogliphic,2 b specific u gotta admit it,when i hit the mic i rip it,my skills are so in tune...2 even download it,2 the computer onto rapverse i gotta zip it,its allik war but when i flip it im a raw killa nigga//i create dreamworks like spielberg,you think im spittin best nigga i aint even past the tip of the iceberg,i play words,in word play,got multi's comin in from every single way,niggaz take heed 2 wut i say,each and every single day,u can bitch and moan but im still gonna remain the same,i got married 2 da rap game,my feelings for music aint neva gonna change,i see your attempt's 2 bring me down,but no matter wut you say im still gonna b around,im pullin so many tricks you'd think i was a magical clown,im still laughing at u bitches i aint neva gonna frown,when ya got yo teeth filled the only time u had a crown//(intermission)you mutha fuckas think u kool? think u bad cuz u talkin shit on a rap site?like eminem says in his las battle on 8 mile...."i know everything you muthafuckas got 2 say against......tells these muthafuckas sumtin else they dont know about me"-rabbit.......back 2 rv diss........
so let me knowledge u niggaz and sit in my class, 2days lesson starts wit all of u kissin my ass//you niggaz on rv throwin stones but toss out pebble's,but niggaz i move boulders,when i dust off my shoulders u not on my level//.......punk ass muthafuckas u say boost my vocabulary,structure my sentences properly,i see wut sayin but u aint stoppin me,nigga please,u call me handicap when in all truth ya'll the one's wit special needs!!!!!//