View Single Post
Old 12-26-05, 06:49 PM   #102
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
I'm not going to disrespect you and say you're wrong. I've just been taught differently. You make some very, very valid points. And, what you say about the immune system is quite possible. I'm saying that based on my formal training in biology. However, part of what you're saying is almost dangerous because it's suggesting that certain AIDS-related symptoms are predicated by "stress" or even psycho-somatic thought/behavior. I have a problem with that. As a person who is logically minded, I have to consider the possibility that AIDS is a virus that may exist in nature. That's a possibility. My research was never on viruses, but DNA. So, I can't say I've ever seen the AIDS virus or experimented on it. I do know this. Viruses CAN BE man made. They are basically computer programs in their simplicity. However, viruses need hosts, some more than others to survive. The AIDS viruses can not live outside a host for an extended amount of time. That's what I've been taught. Now, it's possible that that's a lie. However, as a logically thinking person, it makes more sense to ACCEPT THAT than to form another conjecture if evidence doesn't clearly corroborate it. I have my own personal theory that mosquitoes in fact can carry the AIDS virus. But, think about the world wide panic that would cause if that little "fact" came to light.

Good points you make. They are quite possible, scientifically speaking from what I've been taught and studied over the years. My problem is suggesting the US government is that damn smart. Actually, the US government has nothing to do with scientists around the world from what I know.

I was stating that AIDS can manifest from immune system stress. Not from mental stress. AIDS does not exist in nature. If it did, the number of AIDS cases wouldn't be at 1billion like it has been since 1987 since I'm sure you know that virii expand exponentially (so by that math, the entire world would have had aids since 1993 at the latest) so we know AIDS isn't found anywhere in nature, or naturally. AIDS needs certain pre-conditions to exist in order for it to appear. Those conditions are strains and stresses on the immune system. The innoculations we've gotten as kids are such strains. Small Pox is such a strain. etc etc. Then, AIDS is 'unlocked' in the human body after you recieve a copy of the virus. Only then can AIDS as a virus, no matter who what or where you got it from, affect you.

In the cases with teen prostitutes on the African continent that have a 100% immunity to the AIDS virus, it was discovered that none of the cases were of people who had ever gotten any innoculations or booster shots or vaccines AT ALL, yet they were tested to posess the AIDS virus in one screening, but decreasing numbers or no numbers at all at later visits.

BTW, anyone reading this and not remembering if they got any shots or vaccines, if you went to any school, public or private on any of the 7 continents that aren't third world, then you've gotten these shots. The school systems are mandated by the W.H.O. to have all it's participants get their injections in order to even attend school.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote