View Single Post
Old 12-26-05, 07:08 PM   #107
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
1 Aiight...I agree about the vaccines...We all got them as children...So, you're suggesting that vaccines for other diseases can predicate humans being susceptible to contracting AIDS?

2So, if that's the truth, where does AIDS exist in your opinion?

Also, I was saying that it's possible--theoretically--that AIDS can exist in nature and simply be dormant, i.e. host animals. Ebola is certainly that way and only rears it's ugly head in spurts.

1: Yes. That's what I was saying. Not just vaccines, but anything that puts a stress on the immune system, like drug use, lack of sleep, lack of iron and nutrients, fast food consumption, pork consumption, lack of certain sugars in the body, lack of excercise, etc. Any thing that will cause a strain on your body creates a strain on the immune system. Ever seen a person get sick with the Flu by doing nothing more than overworking them self and skipping sleep? How about people who seem to have a cold after a night of excessive drinking? Same thing. Run across this virus in that time and you'll suffer from it.

2: I have no opinion. I know that AIDS exists within our bodies waiting for the day it's unlocked. Even when you contract AIDS, it's shown that AIDS has an internal life of 30 days or less. Don't strain your system and you won't get AIDS. why? Because you can't get AIDS in a perfectly healthy body. Simple as that. Google for the key words that I mentioned earlier and we can skip this part of the discussion.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote