View Single Post
Old 12-26-05, 07:29 PM   #109
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
1: Yes. That's what I was saying. Not just vaccines, but anything that puts a stress on the immune system, like drug use, lack of sleep, lack of iron and nutrients, fast food consumption, pork consumption, lack of certain sugars in the body, lack of excercise, etc. Any thing that will cause a strain on your body creates a strain on the immune system. Ever seen a person get sick with the Flu by doing nothing more than overworking them self and skipping sleep? How about people who seem to have a cold after a night of excessive drinking? Same thing. Run across this virus in that time and you'll suffer from it.

2: I have no opinion. I know that AIDS exists within our bodies waiting for the day it's unlocked. Even when you contract AIDS, it's shown that AIDS has an internal life of 30 days or less. Don't strain your system and you won't get AIDS. why? Because you can't get AIDS in a perfectly healthy body. Simple as that. Google for the key words that I mentioned earlier and we can skip this part of the discussion.

Intersting theories...I'll be sure to look this up further...

I do agree that stress and illness are correlated. I've long heard this and read about it. But, I realized it myself when I stopped drinking and started working out 5 days a week. I stopped getting colds and headaches. And, my blood pressure went down. The only thing I believe stopping me from being 100% fit as a fiddle is my penchant for pork, fast foods, grease, salt, and other processed foods. I have completely eliminated junk foods from my diet. Pork is next.

but eeh...interesting stuff here
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote