View Single Post
Old 12-26-05, 08:25 PM   #112
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, I'm too lazy to go quote your post and shit..

But, I wasn't even going to post again because I'm not the type of person that needs to get the last word, but since you seem to be expecting a post from me.. it's all good.

For me it's just like.. I know I can get links, book references, etc. to back up 1. AIDs is not man made and 2. Viruses are living. Both on going debates, but there are scientists arguing both for and against both of them. You and me are on the opposite sides of the todom pole. Great. I don't really have anything else to say, though. I'm not going to leave a random post just to post. I'm not a fucking dumbass, and I wasn't about to come back in here and be like, "NAHH SUN, U'Z DA WRONG WUN!!" because I've already posted everything I've wanted to write.

So, whatever. I still don't think AIDs is man made.

In th face of dictionaries, medical science, disease tracking by the W.H.O. it self, hard documented evidence that shows no co-relation of AIDS to HIV, and a whoooooooooollllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee avalanche worth of evidence, you still ignore these? Of course you do. You had your mind made up before anyone said anything. To ignore facts is, well... the definition of ignorant. The definition in the same dictionaries that shape our entire language and grounds for comminucation, but you say is non-factual and proves nothing. Go fig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
wat u mean wen u say even if u contract aids but right before it u said every1 has aids within their bodies

and aswell so if u have a perfectly healthy body u say u wont get aids?? so if u hav unprotected sex wit sum1 that has aids n u yourself hav perfectly healthy body u wont get it?????

oh and i did google the word n learned alot still readin it but none of wat i saw put it simple to just explainn wat it is its all articles and essays on it so i still aint got around to wat your sayin im gettin most it but sum parts are still abit dark

AIDS exists in our environment in a stage, say stage 2, which is the suffering of AIDS which can start the dying process. The form of AIDS dormant in our bodies is stage 1, where it's doing nothing other than waiting to be triggered by either a stage 2, or enough strain on your body to cause the dormant form in your body to become active.

But yeah, you're not gonna find a simplified answer to any question about AIDS because you're tlaking about the habits of virii. Its liek expecting a simple break down of cloning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
during 1969
to 1971 to Africa and some countries such as India, Nepal and Pakistan where they thought the
population was becoming too large.13 They gave them all a free vaccination against smallpox;
but five years after receiving this vaccination, 60% of those inoculated were suffering from AIDS.
They tried to blame it on a monkey, which is nonsense. A professor at the University of Arkansas
made the claim that while studying the tissues of a dead chimpanzee she found traces of HIV.
The chimpanzee that she had tested was born in the United States 23 years earlier. It had lived its
entire life in a US military laboratory where it was used as an experimental animal in the
development of these diseases. When it died, its body was shipped to a storage place where it was
deep-frozen and stored in case they wanted to analyse it later. Then they decided that they didn't
have enough space for it, so they said, "Anybody want this dead chimpanzee?" and this researcher
from Arkansas said: "Yes. Send it down to the University of Arkansas. We are happy to get
anything that we can get." They shipped it down and she found HIV in it. That virus was acquired
by that chimpanzee in the laboratories where it was tested.14

that basically explains the whole monkey theory there is so much talked about the monkey theory wen takliun bout aids so thought id post since its used so many times in arguements

That paragraph above is completely false. No primate can contract HIV, seeing that the "H" stands for "Human" which therefore makes it impossible that HIV OR AIDS came from primates and spread to humans.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote