View Single Post
Old 12-26-05, 08:59 PM   #1
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Rock fans do it again..

IP:

DO NOT CLOSE THIS. For some reason I feel like LL mods will close it.

Now, I do like some rock music. I am not disrespecting it at ALL. Although, it seems like the way they disrespect rap music makes me believe they do it just because they're out of the loop and don't understand it. Rock has been on top for such a long time and now they feel like they're getting pushed aside. They said "all rap is" is talking. Now I quoted "all rap is" because you can use that for everything. I could say "all you're doing is plucking strings" or "all you're doing is screaming". I don't see how people can mock other cultures just because it doesn't relate to them. I feel like everytime cocky mofo's get other people in the spotlight they use sarcasm. I mean all the fuckin' time. I'm sure you've seen it on RV too. I even admit that mainstream rap is horrible, but if rock can produce song's talking about wanting to go to beverly hills, then why can't rap talk about wanting to get out of the hood? We all got our pros and cons, but it seems like they can't stop talking or thinking about us. So if you are one of these people, shut the fuck up.