View Single Post
Old 12-26-05, 09:31 PM   #8
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Listen ... Crusade..

Your obviously a school kid.. Because in 'real' society these arnt as bigger problems as your making them out to be.. Rap and rock arnt like opposing gangs.. Their just different music genre's.. Have you ever talked to a rock fan above the age of oh, say... 19?

I have good friends that are in heavy metal bands, I know people who listen to rock religiously.. In my life I been around the block when it comes to culture... These people who I call my friends respect the rap that I make and listen to on a real level because they too know that not all music can be judged on media steriotypes...

See, when your a school kid.. You really dont understand how ignorant you are to real life..

Ofcourse you will THINK you know how shit is.. But thats just speculation.. All these kids and even some immature adults you will see do not represent the rock culture in its whole and therefore it was naieve of you to make this thread...

And I think the only reason I've typed this much is because I've just polished off half a bottle of wild turkey and a few beers and bongs and its still only mid day... ---___----