View Single Post
Old 12-27-05, 12:05 AM   #33
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
you peopl on here are hipocrites....country music gots it in respect in sum songs but either way micheal jackson and pink floyd are not country they are classic rock..damn every1 act hard as fuck on n talk shit cuz they think they da doepest rapper on rv n yet bring up topics of country music on a rap site?........*still trying 2 find the sense in that*...n e ways my fiance listen's 2 da crap...i cant really stand but its for personal reason's............n e ways i guess i can say big & rich would have 2 b mine if n e at all cuz they aint soft n all depressin they actually sound kool.......

DUHHHHH dumbass they was being sarcastic wit that shit and it not like its everybody that people bring country up..this the first time i ever seen anythang related to country and that doesnt mean that everybody else down wit this shit...they probably think its just as retarded so shu the fuck up and get ur tarzan wild jungle claimin ass outta here
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote