View Single Post
Old 12-27-05, 02:29 AM   #39
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
hey alpha does it turn u on 2 come online n start shit wit people?i think it does a lot of u sick perverted homo's on here i mean come on i didnt post my pic for the guys in this site...it was geared more so everyone (guys/girls)knew who the face was behind allik war............but not 4 faggot who got they're panties in a bunch cuz a white guy comes on a rap site sayin nigga...how old r u son? ive probaly been around longer then u have so do me a favor in dont get in grown folks business son

age dont mean shit besides that ur closer ta dying of old age than i am so go have a heart attack...and i never said anythang bout bein turned on bout ur pic, i never even said anythang like that u just wishin i was cuz u gay and dont wanna admit it...and obviously ur mind state aint caught up wit ur age knowin that u dont even know why the "n" word is racist and that ur so ignorant that u dont realize that just cuz their aint a -er at the end doesnt make it right...grow up be4 u embarrass urself anymore
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote