View Single Post
Old 12-27-05, 08:27 AM   #30
M.C. Streak
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeDa Beast
stfu kid, alays arguing with me.
Your name is M.C Streak for christ sake. Open your eye lids. Just because someone dont agree with you that doesnt mean it isnt right.

OK dude, but first of all your talking about how u have never heard of some of these rappers so that means they dont mater? That makes what your saying completely stupid. I just said one thing and u say I'm always arguing. And IT fucked himself 'cause he got more fans? come on now. Anyway we can cut with the race issue. And I mean honestly Chino XL is one of the most underrated if anything. I would say that Immortal Technique and Canibus are extremely overrated on the net but off the they are most definitely underrated. Canibus has some good material, IT has some good material but both get gassed up. I mean the dude CAN freestyle, he has soem battling songs, storytelling a lot of different stuff and honestly, he's on point with all of 'em giving crazy quotables and the dude has def. got aggression with some subject matter, The dud DOES have skills. And demands like "late 80's" "early 90's" and sprinkle of new school are just retarded. I mean come on, it's called originality, Canibus doesn't sound like any of that. ESPECIALLY when he's spitting all that scientific stuff. And those numbers I gave u weren't even exact, they were a ballpark figure and I didn't even go searching, for 'em this is a messageboard and gave a decent argument maybe you could cut with the imatue insults over nothing.

Eye for an eye makes the world go blind
Send a message via AIM to M.C. Streak   Reply With Quote