View Single Post
Old 12-27-05, 12:03 PM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Daubs

DAUBS - Average verse. Your flow was a bit off in places, I think you still need to work on how to use the 3-line bars and shit. The punches were nice, I didn't like the 2nd to lasto ne that much. The personals were cool, some could've been delivered better, a couple of ok nameplays. The best part really was the last line, that turned the closing punch into a funny joke. I think that you pretty much half-assed this, well its kind of confirmed in the last line so that added something to your verse and made it seem less weak than if you hadn't incorporated that into the last line. OVERALL: 6/10

RISING SUN - Your verse was weak. The flow was off in places, the rhyme scheme you used was basic as fuck and the only thing that you had going for you with it was the use of multies. Even though your multies were too basic to have any real added affect, it was the only decent part to your verse. You lacked in punches and personals, nothing really stuck out as decent. A lot of the shit was mediocre basic "I'll fuck you up" crap which has been done by way too many people. You need to get some original concepts and punches, or at least flip some used concepts real well to make a decent verse. OVERALL: 4/10

V/ - DAUBS

Return the favour on the battle in my siggy.

Like ~Randy Moss~ I’m a Viking – William the Conqueror – that’ll ~wreck this British~
I ~expect to finish~, ~Dandy-Daubs~ who ~can’t stand the loss~
I ~can’t be stopped~ cause your loss is predictable like a ~bandit’s plot~
And like ~Marcus Camby blocks~, I’ll send you ~back home~
I ~crack domes~ cause I’m tight like Vida Guerra’s ~black thongs~
You could ~act strong~ but you got your ~facts wrong~ cause you got whack ~rap songs~
If you ever wanna *blow up* you better start praying to God in ~heaven~
Cause you never rode the tube on the morning of ~July the 7th~
Shallow my pride and I’ll ~die a legend~ like an Oldsmobile ~Cutlass~
Good ~luck vet~ cause I pounded you more than a slut’s ~butt gets~
Even if you were under the tutelage of Shakespeare, you couldn’t formu-late a ~couplet~