IP:

Top 16 Recap

Championship Match: 1. FuxJustAWord vs. 2. N.Tavarez
Ya havent been flamin, even Santa knows uve got no hope in hell
Cuz Hot's been so bad this year that he gave him a lump of coal for help
Vs
You Gift-giving this Christmas........Hold ya belt and Kiss it Goodbye
But you will sleigh someone next year....first blizzard that Hit the Chi

Well,kinda decent battle here.I personally wasn't feelin' fuxjustaword's one.Mainly because he said hotshh!'s been bad this year,so santa gave him a coal.And yes,I do get the hot/coal wordplay.But still,Santa-Bad?..Nah,that shit just doesn't work for me.N.Tavarez came with an Ok wordplay,nothing special really.I've seen a fair amount of sleigh wordplays,but none of it done the way he did.So the outcome of the battle..N.Taverz winning,Fux losing.

Winner:N.Tavarez

Contendership Match: 3. Apostrophe vs. 4. Natural Killa
Dawg The Links In Your Sig Dont Work, The Shits Lame..
Cuz When I Clicked On Everyone U've Beaten, I Saw No Names...
Vs
no-one's likin' your rhyming,so hop on a cliff and plummet
cuz when u spit,we hear more growls..than an empty stomach

Ok,another week where someone attempts to rip on the "Everyone I've beaten" thing in my sig.And once again,it failed misarebly.Revelation did something really similar to apostrophe's not too long ago as well.And he didn't get any praise.So I wonder why apostrophe decided to use that type of line..Anyways..I used a growl/empty stomach line.I was bassically typing some shit in the diss person above you cypher,and then that line just hit me.So I decided to use it.I never seen it done before,so I figured it was fresh.And none of the voters said it was played,so I guess I was right..

Winner:Natural Killa

5. 9th Degree vs. 6. Red Bull
I burned you last battle, so this time you're surely fried
You were a worthy competitor, till that bullshit tourney died
Vs
I mean G, MC, talk is cheap, so punches? You can't a Ford em..
Like Chrys yer blows suck so much that......
...................................I'm only Dodgeing them outta bordem.

Yup,this battle was ight.Red Bull came with a car line.With the Ford,Chrysler,and dodge all relating.I still felt his punch last week against spektikul was better though.9th degree came with a competitor line.Where he based it on the RV tourney that closed not too long ago.But the thing is,I used a competitor line,based on the RV tourney, against Revelation not too long ago.So 9th lacked originality in here.Yet,none of the voters mentioned anything about that.I felt Red Bull should have won this.But instead,9th did,again...

Winner:9th Degree

7. Mr. Key vs. 8. ~High-Dro~
Your broke as fuck, seriously, there's no denyin ur poor
Im in my car doing donuts....while urs is just drivin on four
Vs
everythings backwards, guys got theyre knobs in key alot
yeah he calls himself key... but he still dont got shit on lock

Ehh,I expected better here.For both of them.High Dro came with a key line.And all key lines are pretty much played out at this point.So not that much originality from high dro.But even still,mr key came wack.I really didn't like that donut wordplay.It was more original than high dro's bar,but it was still weaker.In the end,Mr. Key still won.

Winner:Mr.Key

9. Daubs vs. 10. Trey MethodZ
willsun doesn't like you,he wonders why he TM's his title
not because its public, but cause he aint feelin E'style
Vs
The way ima murder u...is sick..i must be brutally evil
Beat Ya To The Brink Of Death & Send Ya To Hell, Boy, Too
....................Like winnin A Trip To See Marvel Film The Sequal

Trey methodz,came with the most stretched out bar I've seen in a long time.His punch was good.With the hell boy wordplay.But he didn't need all that unessecary shit in there.With better wording,he could have made the punch dope.Daubs used a punch based on willsunyu's user title.I thought it was forced.As "he's style" isn't pronounced "E'style".The "H" isn't silent in the word.And title/style doesn't rhyme.Style and TILE rhymes,but not title.But apparently,the UK accent comes into play again..Trey methodz wins.

Winner:Trey Methodz

11. JTR vs. 12. New Meth0d
His fronts coming to a shortstop, ya only shooting blanks, "G"
Cuz Mets hit rating is so low
...it has everyone routing for the Yankees!
Vs
ya wordplay is soft, you shouldnt be boastin
only time you hit hard...is when your parachute doesnt open

Jack the Ripper,drops one of the best punches I've seen from him.A met/yankee nameplay,so it was pretty original too.New Method came decent with the parachute shit.Probably because of the pics jack posted a while back with him skydiving..Anyways..it was still far too weak for him to get the win in here.Jack the Ripper wins,by KO.

Winner:Jack the Ripper

13. John Hensley. vs. 14. J-Money
You're aiiiight, not dope, i said you're okay.
You're headed in the right direction..
.. but only cuz my left hook sent you that way.
Vs
fuck early or late, you'll drop wen im hittin with my palm
I say 1 bar...... no toilet, but im shittin on the john

We're all still waiting for John Hensley to drop something dope.Since he came here,he hasn't dropped anything impressive.And this battle was no exception.I mean,c'mon...a right/left wordplay?That's elementary shit.No way should that be considered dope.J-Money came with a played nameplay.And his multi was forced in the first line.Hitting with my palm?Sounds like speech impediment.Ain't it 'sposed to be Hitting YOU with my palm?John Hensley wins.

Winner:John Hesley

15. Drakel vs. 16. Sobe.
stop acting hard bitch, my force will make you cave, man
the only club you'll ever hit.........will be the one in my hand
Vs
kid's a fuckin phony. a fake crook, bitch just leave
u can find him sellin 'cane.. to little kids on Christmas Eve

Wordplay on both sides here.Close battle too.Drakel dropped a club line.His wording and everything was good.But it's just the wordplay isn't so original.So it really didn't do much for me personally.Sobe came with a cocain/christmas kids line,which was more original.I've never seen the shit before.And he also had a nice multi in there too...Sobe wins.

Winner:Sobe.

Send a message via AIM to noname