Thread: PLL mag=Week 13
View Single Post
Old 12-27-05, 12:25 PM   #4
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK

Championship Match: 1. N.Tavarez (7-0) vs. 2. Natural Killa (9-3)
I will win

Contendership Match: 3. 9th Degree (10-3) vs. 4. Mr. Key (9-4)
Yup,so it's round 2 for these guys.I think last battle,Mr. Key won.But ever since he got exposed for recyling in every single battle,he hasn't dropped punches of that caliber.So for that,I'll pick 9th degree to win.

5. Trey MethodZ (9-4) vs. 6. JTR (7-3)
If Jack the Ripper drops like how he did last week,he'll win.Trey Methodz cannot stretch his shit out again.If he does,then he'll be 9-5.I predict Jack to win.

7. John Hensley. (5-1) vs. 8. FuxJustAWord (9-4)
We've yet to see John Hensley drop anything dope.And yet,he keeps on winning.I dunno,I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he'll win this one too.I keep picking against him and he keeps winning.And FuxJustAword hasn't dropped anything spectacular neither.

9. Sobe. (3-0) vs. 10. Apostrophe (9-3)
Hopefully apostrophe won't try to make anymore dumb lines based on people's sig .But even if he doesn't,I still think sobe. will win.He's been pretty consistant since he;s been here.So,yea..

11. Apotropaic (10-3) vs. 12. Aimez (7-3)
The king of nameplays,Apotropiac,vs Aimez.Like I said before,Aimez's lines are too long.He needs to shorten them.And he needs to get more original.That twist/story shit he dropped last week was pretty played.I predict Apotropiac will win.

13. Spektikul (9-4) vs. 14. E.C (8-5)
Last week spekitkul won on a nameplay.This week,a nameplay won't work.As all E.C nameplays have been done a million times.E.C didn't come so good last week.Came kinda cheesy.Talking about posh prick and shit like that.He got lucky and won when dizzie dropped a threat as a punchline though.I predict Spektikul to be the victor.

15. Red Bull (6-2) vs. 16. Drakel (4-2)
AAh,could go either way.Drakel lacked in originality last week.But he's shown in the past that he could drop dope,and original.I dunno,I'ma predict red bull to win.

17. Daubs (7-5) vs. 18. New Meth0d (6-4)
Hmm,2 guys that got booted out of the top 16..New Method been dropped nothing but simplistic and basic punches as of late.I remember the dude used to use wordplays in his punchlines.What happened now?Anyways..last week,Daubs dropped a punch that failed to hit.I think the Uk accent puts him on a leash and makes his punches harder to catch.He's still capable of beating New Method.And that's what I think will happen.

19. ~High-Dro~ (3-1) vs. 20. KOOL COL-B (6-4)
Could go either way.High Dro only lost last week because he used a played nameplay on Mr.Key.But before that,he was dropping some ight punchlines.Kool-Col-B,on the other hand,always has humor and wittyness in his lines.And he's consistant in that regard.So,for that,I predict him to win.

21. J-Money (3-2) vs. 22. Crazy Hades (6-4)
Crazy hades,looks like he's stopped relyin' on the dictionary to make punches.So he's finnally making shit that we'll understand .But,J-Money is underrated in my opinion.A lot of cats sleep on him.It's only a matter of time before he gets back in the top 16.And I don't see Crazy hades being able to stop him,

23. Illicit (1-0) vs. 24. One Mic (4-4)
Uhh,not too familar with illicit.So my pick is One Mic.

25. Hitokiri Butosai (1-0) vs. 26. Apo Kold (1-0)
Not to familar with these guys neither.I only know their punches from last week.And they were..a little below decent.But,Hitokiri got the wackest punch of the week.And It don't get worse than that .

27. The Revelation (7-6) vs. 28. MaRVOLOUSJay (2-1)
Revelation has seemed to stop droppin dumb lines.Now he needs to stop dropping so basic.Let's hope he doesn't pull a crazy hades and drop ultra-complex this week though.LoL.Marv J hasn't made anything good since he been here in PLL.He's washed up.

29. GreatnesS (6-4) vs. 30. Kon.Tay.Juz (5-4)
GreatnesS has done ok.He's seems to be getting better.But he's not good enough to beat Kon.Or at least not yet.But if Kon drops like how he did last week,then he'll lose for sure.

31. Nick Fletcher (1-0) vs. 32. MoTiF (1-0)
Not familar with motif.He won last week by no-show.I haven't seem him drop a punch yet.So by default,I predict Nick Fletcher to win.

33. SlicKnife (2-2) vs. 34. Elicer (1-1)
elicer dropped good last week.The best punch I've seen from him.If he drops at that caliber again,then he'll get the KO.SlicKnife hasn't shown that he's got the skill to top that.

35. Mystic Chaos (4-4) vs. 36. Weak Minded (2-2)
Weak Minded,aka,garth alger..is decent.Mystic,like I've said before..is a topical/poetry head,more than a battler.And I doubt he'll be able to pull out a dope line to win this week.Weak Minded,I though was kicked out of the league for biting from feeble though.

37. CapZ (0-0) vs. 38. Parsa (0-0)
WHo the fuck are these guys?

39. D.Zaster (0-0) vs. 40. T.r.oo.P (3-3)
Teh fuck is D.Zaster?...

41. Dizzee Rascal (1-1) vs. 42. Venture (0-1)
Venture won't win this one.He dropped bad against Nick Fletcher,and his battles in Front lines have been short of decent.He'll get better.But as for now,currently,Dizzie is better.

43. Young Law (4-5) vs. 44. Legend (4-6)
Young Law will win.But I predict a weak battle,from both sides.LEgend really needs to step his game up.He's been dropping some garabge lately.

45. Ill Technique (0-2) vs. 46. Common (5-7)
Common's still in this league?Anyways,ILL technique's wordplay seems to fail misrably all the time.I predict common.And like the battle up there^^,this one will be weak as well.

Send a message via AIM to noname