View Single Post
Old 12-29-05, 02:08 AM   #119
Magic5

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
In th face of dictionaries, medical science, disease tracking by the W.H.O. it self, hard documented evidence that shows no co-relation of AIDS to HIV, and a whoooooooooollllllllllleeeeeeeeeeee avalanche worth of evidence, you still ignore these? Of course you do. You had your mind made up before anyone said anything. To ignore facts is, well... the definition of ignorant. The definition in the same dictionaries that shape our entire language and grounds for comminucation, but you say is non-factual and proves nothing. Go fig.

Where the fuck is this evidence you speak of? All you've done is posted some shit and expect me to believe you. I can make a thread and be like, "Well, the Abortional Lab Clinical Studies (A.B.L.C.S) has released the information that there is a 35.363% bigger chance that white people will die while getting an abortion, due to the substance tissue placed at the end of the needle used during the procedure." If you came in and was like, "Nah, that's not true. You don't know what you're talking about," Tell me HOW THE FUCK I could pass that off as evidence? You haven't provided shit into your arguement except words typed by you. No books, no links, and no facts that completely shatter the possibilty that AIDs is not man made. Your "facts" are the fucking shit that YOU type. Don't call me ignorant because I don't think the government is trying to wipe out the poor people, and don't try and cover it up be calling all of your bullshit "facts." It's stupid as fuck. I said I wasn't going to post again for a reason. I'm done with this arguement. I still don't think AIDs is man made, as the possibility that is man made is just a THEORY. Not FACT. But, by all means, keep typing all of this shit. I don't really care. But don't call me ignorant because I'm not going to believe some shit that some dude I've never even met types on an internet forum board.