View Single Post
Old 12-29-05, 05:47 AM   #9
allik war
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
This was weak, fuck white/black controversy...

...plus he has been telling everyone that he aint battling until after KORV.

This was a waste of a thread.

i agree.....people wonder why racism still alive in sum parts of the us and world yet fail took at the little shit like this.....im white and yea yea i kno u people told me b4 dont say nigga....but like i mentioned in myaudio battle wit n.o.k. 2 hataz n dick ridaz of hataz......"im stay sayin nigga til oneof u muthafuckas kill me,wait a minute this shit the internet aint none of u doin shit 2 me"......for real though fuck all this white on white / black on black /
white on black / and black on white......cuz u kno wuts sad but true in every aspect.......a white man will look out for the next white man....but can n e of us honestly say the black man will?...im not bein racist im jus stating a point........aint none of us on rv or da undaground or rhyme kingz know each other 4 shit...so who are we 2 tell this person he fake or that person he lying?....feel me? oh merry belated christmas people...btw rtf on my diss 2 the rv hataz n dick ridaz peace