Thread: The Worst Dumps
View Single Post
Old 12-29-05, 05:50 AM   #90
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
Word man. Its dope after you push out the most painful and burning of dumps, and then it feels like youve rid your body of a demon or evil spirit of some kind.

I remember one of the most horrible experiences of my life was when I had surgery and had to take a dump. I got my appendix out, so all my abdominal muscles were in intense pain, and were out of order.. I also was on this really strong pain killer, which made my shit hard and black. I decided to come home from the hospital earlier than advised, because I thought I was man enough to heal on my own.

Anyway, one night, I needed to do the fattest dump. I hadnt shat for days because it was so hard to move, so I could tell this dump was HUGE. So its 12 midnight, I drag myself over to the bathroom and sit down.

For 2 and a half hours I was sitting there with a huge ass hard black shit tearing its way out of my asshole ever so slowly, and I couldnt even push it, because I couldnt use my muscles... I just had to wait it out.... It was the worst pain...
ROOOOOOOOOOFLMAO
MAAAN, Yall niggas is crazy

the worst dumb I had, I shitted on myself
I was walkin home from school, and it was a long ass walk.
i was like 8 or 9
and I just couldnt make it
so I let it go
and it slid down my leg
and then tears started rollin down my eyes
and I got in the house and cried and took a bath
lmao

My mama was like "whats wrong with you"
and Im like "I doo doo'd on myself"
and she says "dont put ya draws in the dirty clothes, soak them first"
ROFL,MAOLOLO

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote