View Single Post
Old 12-29-05, 12:05 PM   #14
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Voted For: Daubs

Technique - You came to generic in this battle. Your basic rhyme scheme only works when you can deliver hard hitting and funny punches. You failed to do so, nothing stood out to me and a lot of the shit was newbish and some shit I've seen done so many times before. No real creativity involved and it just seems like a quick key with no effort. You need to increase the power of your personals and punches, work on wording them right and using the right concepts and shit.

OVERALL: 4/10

Daubs - Really, I can tell this was a quick key but you still had a couple of nice lines. I liked the closer, it is similar to something I've done before. A few lines that were real childish like the "I hate ya technique, and i hate YOU too" .....that line was fucking corny as hell. Still, you had a few nice punches, most were just average but you did have a couple that were a bit better. Keep elevating, your concepts are cool, you just need to work on the wording of some and how and when to use the 3-line style because sometimes you tend to over do it.

OVERALL: 5.5/10

Return the favour on my battle against some herb who likes to overly force his wordplay. The link is in my siggy!!