View Single Post
Old 12-30-05, 02:39 AM   #11
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

IP:

My only must-have's for 2005 were:

1) Little Brother - Minstrel Show (Ill as hell, I'm thinking of actually doing a full review on this... watch for it)

2) Ohmega Watts - The Find (A christian cat coming out with a mainstream/secular album? WOW. Production was ALL ill, and ALL done by himself. Props. Felt this album all the way thru)

3) Cunninglynguists - A Piece of Strange (Something totally different from Cunninglynguists usual style, and it came off amazing. A slower album, but Kno is soooo ill on production, this was TIGHT. And Deacon always comes nice with flow, lyrics, and delivery)

4) Young Jeezy - Lets Get It - Thug Motication 101 (Something that kinda doesn't fit in my list, but one of those albums I couldn't get enough of. Got mad play even tho he wasn't over lyrical, but his flow is so damn catchy and the beats were always enough to make me give this album the nod)

5) Def3 - Hug Life (local cat) (So ridiculously underrated for Canada. He is AMAZING lyrical, and all the production was done by Merky Waters. (Ill) He is an amazing lyricist, but looks like just some skater kid. Any of you cats who are into a good album, even if it isn't bout bangin ya gats, pick this up. word)

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote