View Single Post
Old 01-01-06, 09:25 PM   #281
Dervla
Poet's Daughter.

IP:

Hmmmmm Dopium I'm feeling 2-faced right now, meaning I can say yes, but the other side of my brain is saying no. Your Imaginary is cool, needs to elevate on Emotion, your structure is ok, learn how to put puntuations like commas and all the other stuff cause you asdgjlak;dsgjad s;lfgj. Ending a line with a period, that's telling me "Ok he's finished with that Line" but on the next Line you have the same theme, that's what Commas for, if you have the same theme then put commas by at the end of the line, so therefore what I want you to do is

alg;adjgla;ksdjg,
adgnja;lkjgjlk;a.

^^ Like that, but if your describing the same theme, pleae feel free to

adg;ljajd;glkj,
gal;kdsgjakdg,
adsg;jlakdsjgg,

Ya know? And Your imaginary is ok, but it needs to be more detailed, that's like me saying

"HEY I WENT ON A VACATION"
"HOW WAS IT?"
"COOL"
That's it?...You want more details, feel me?

Elevate on Vocab, Don't use ALOT of vocab just another words to express a Basic word, like a synonyms. Use a Thesaurus for that. Thesarus.com

Hmmm Your Concept is pretty Basic, it's pretty predictable. I want you to take a word and another word that is TOTALLY the Opposite or a random word and then blend them together to make one big giagantic Idea, and write a verse about it. I got this lesson from Atticus, currently trying to elevate on revising, Yes revising is what you need to do too so get @ Atticus for that, but anyway try this

Tree-Soup

^^ Blend them two words together, how is it Link/common with eachother. This a good lesson for Metaphors too.

Hmm That's all I have for you right now boo, so hmmm Get @ Me once you done these things.

Bye.

-Lola Cruez

ITawAPuddyKat: Yeah, I guess. But I won't be a Lesbo for life.
Smartone Freal: oh so u DO have plans of turnin str8
ITawAPuddyKat: Well Yes, Yes I do.
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: Lol, all smiles aren't we? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol yea i cant hide what i think bout u
Smartone Freal:
ITawAPuddyKat: ...Oh, what DO you think about me? Lol
Smartone Freal: lol sorry thats private
ITawAPuddyKat: EWWWWWWW..*Sigged*
Send a message via AIM to Dervla   Reply With Quote