View Single Post
Old 01-02-06, 02:48 AM   #128
Germ
in your system

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Dang, 2500 sexual partners? That's a lot of people. Did he have a new one every night or something? Anyway, I was talking to Dooms and he was saying he believed that they made the virus to have population control. The only thing that I can say is that logically it doesn't make sense. Why kill off your taxes? A death equals a short time sum, maybe $50,000 depending on wealth. Taxes equal $100,000 if you pay $2,000 in taxes for 50 years. His argument is that they infect the needles to try and direct the virus to the poorer population, but my question is how do they do that when they are all sterilized? Also, I have never heard of someone getting AIDS who didn't get it from a partner.

not everyone pays taxes though, and the more population you get, essentially you will run out of space. so if they have created a disease to lay wasted to over-population, instinct tells me they'd kill off the homeless or whatever first, target the non-tax payers...seems a little strange and inhuman, but there's ALOT of corruption in the world these days, like i saw some clips of a breakdown of what happened on 9/11, that it was a set-up; there were pre-calculated explosions set to go off when the planes infact hit the towers...you know, its shocking, but if you think about it, its deviously genius, however disgusting the concept may seem

yeah

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote