View Single Post
Old 01-02-06, 04:15 PM   #15
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

word speats i got you.. early feb late this month...^

as for you guys.. are right.. that was my point eexactly lol.. science is just as credible as religion in my eyes..

blind faith either way.. who said scientist tell the truth ? have you done their studies ?

i think its pretty hypocritical for an athiest or a person who preferse science over religion to get at people who believe in jesus and shit, and say we have "blind faith"... wtf do you think believing in what the government says isnt blind faith..........

as for creation.. the bible is NOT meant to be taken literally.. this is known by anyone whos actually started readin the bible without a bias outlook on it..

the bible is based around love...

now as for creationism and the 7 days.. i dont to much believe in that..

i believe when got said let their be light, he caused the big bang.. cause like i said.. the law of conservation of mass said matter cannot be created nor destroyed so it had to be PUT there.. by IT i mean the first atom/subatomic particle/dust/ or what ever the fuck first matter it was that caused the big bang.. i believe god placed it their and let the shit happeen on its own.. so evolution i believe in.. but it was all in god head first.. so he designed all that shit to happen as it did.. now humans are given concious and will power.. so its now up to us to control ourselves..not god.. god set the shit in motion and let us handle the rest..

read that word for word before you respond
else your getting ignored
word

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup