View Single Post
Old 01-02-06, 04:35 PM   #22
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
How does it make more sense that an omnipotent being originated from nothingness and forged it than explosions and all that cool stuff did? :\ Both are equally flawed ideas and in my view the bible was created like myths to give people explanations for things unknown at that time. But whatever bro, I still believe in life after death and I still say 'Oh God' and stuff. I also pray when shit gets bad and all, so, ya know.

The bible is said to be straight from god mouth..

but the ONLY thing i take from the bible literally is the 10 commandments.. Those are the only things god said NOT to do.. so i mean, if thats all you take from religion, as I DO, then your still somewhat religios.. im not saying be a pastor or anything.. im not even asking you guys to convert.. cause really i dont give two shits lmao..

but i just wanted to point out. that The creation THEORIES that are propsed such as the big bang.. Breaks its own rules and to me thats wack..

Creationism has no rules..

God was there..

In the beginning there was the word and the word was with god, and god was the word.. god was always there.. in my mind thats acceptible.. he is the highest form of anything anywhere..

science on the other hand, has rulles and im just holding it to that.. Conservation of mass is a Law.. It cannot be broken. Untill science can tell me how something the fuck got there to begin with, how it was CREATED from NOTHING..

Ima stick to my God. Cause he does.

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup