View Single Post
Old 01-02-06, 10:45 PM   #33
distilled
hullabaloser

IP:

I get what your both saying.

OMB, I thought Jesus was the son of god, not meant to be god. But still, The word of Jesus And thus God is not based on fact if it came from Jesus, its based on the words of a man. Someone who today would more than likely be classified as insane.

But that also makes me think now, in the bible t does say jesus will come back to earth in a 1000 years, or whatever. Maybe it is true, and Jesus can see it all happening again.

But I dont think so. And yeah Hopesfall I get what your saying. Like, people say they see signs and things.

But look at it this way-

A Man sees what he believes is a sign from god. He interprets this as to fulfil his life, he must help the poor, feed the hungry and so on and so forth.
Another Man sees what h also believes is a sign from God, only he interprets it as He should Murder his family because It is their time to go to heaven.

People would only believe that the first man saw a sign from God. But whos to say he's not crazy. That he's helping people based purely on thoughts in his head. Both Men believe what their doing is right. And what God wants.

I dont know. Not sure where i'm going. Its much easier to speak than it is to type.

But think about it.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote