View Single Post
Old 01-03-06, 12:07 AM   #30
Ca'lam
The Light

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentalz
Religion and Science revolve around a series of belief's that contradict one another, in general. However when you get down to it & see it all at once, they are both one in the same. Religion states Existance came from a Higher Being, God. That it just all of the sudden was. Science states that Earth, our Solar System, our Galaxy... the entire Universe began from the simplest smallest pin prick of consentrated matter so dense that it exploded, creating the big bang. Background radiation goes on to lead many to believe this is the case because it shows matter expanding, still, to this day, outward. However there is also reason to believe it is a reaccuring event. In that the big bang has a rubber band effect, inwhich after a certain amount of time, the universe begins to collapse in on itself, recreating the small dense ball of matter. Then it happens over and over.

Science also tends to lean towards the theory of evolution. However religion neglects to see that as plausable. Is creation and God not just as likely to have placed these events in motion to create a means for questions he knew we'd have, to be answers? Who knows.

I do know Man wants to create gold from thin air. In other words, he wants facts from events that happened so long ago, be it from the Bible, or the big bang that he assumes one HAS to be right or wrong. Thats the nature of Man, the downfall of this arguement. Like it or not, we can't go back in time... All we have to go on is nonsense from people that have dedicated there lives in the search for unattainable answers to questions about existance.

^ i like you

well my belief is pretty solid i believe.. i've made my own beliefs.. centerd around the 10 commandment.. by the way u just said everything i said earlier -_-.. perpetuating cycle ..

and my beliefs actually involve evolution in it.. liek i said.. the bible is not LITERAL by any means so dont be stupid and try to decipher it as so..

this wasent pointed at the person i quoted, just to any ignorant person who isnt knowledgable about the bible and just askes stupid ass questions that they KNOW will never be answered as long as we are human and not indowed with the intelligence of our, well MY creator.. (to those who dont believe im tryna be fair )

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup