View Single Post
Old 01-04-06, 02:16 PM   #34
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil C
^^^^^lol

ok uhm yea NO.......ok imma come out n say it....look here "Tha Q"(wat kinda name is dat?) well newayz....u DONT know shit bout me so watch wat ur sayin...i aint on here to start beef so dont take it like dat....just gonna prove my point....uhm not everyone on here is 15 n immature(hmmmm like sum1).....dis was mainly towards DQ n a few of my otha ppl(cant pm cuz my shits messed up)...so uhm yea FUCK OFF!

Wut kind of name is Lil C?...a lil "c"onfused? Tha Q stands for IQ...don't worry ur small head over that though

Listen...you don't have a leg to stand on...If this is how you are in real life, I can see why dude is taking you to court...It's okay to be insane, but not when children are involved...Plus, you're posting pics kissing up on some dude?...eh eh

Now, the kissing up part isn't bad...but POSTING it on the internet?...That looks really bad when you're trying to present yourself as a responsible adult trying to raise healthy children...

fact is...it's possible ur child will be better off with his father...God knows if your attitude towards him is like it is toward me, I can see why.

U suck.

*says PRAYER for that helpless child*
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote