Thread: PLL mag=Week 14
View Single Post
Old 01-04-06, 10:03 PM   #5
noname
Coming to Kill you All

IP:

PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK

Championship Match: 1. N.Tavarez (8-0) vs. 2. 9th Degree (11-3)
Ehh,close.I think it can go either way really.Last week,9th dropped better.But,still,that doesn't determine the outcome of this week.Aah..i predict N.Tavarez to win.:Shrugs:

Contendership Match: 3. JTR (8-3) vs. 4. FuxJustAWord (10-4)
.I predict Jack the ripper to win.He's on a roll and such.Been droppin' some really good bars.Fux been droppin good.Just not that impressive.

5. Sobe. (4-0) vs. 6. Apotropaic (11-3)
hmm..Sobe. is also on a roll.Starting off PLL 4-0.Which is really good.And he hasn't been here that long,so it ain't d/r.I don't see him stoppin now.He'll win this battle.

7. Spektikul (10-4) vs. 8. Drakel (5-2)
Spekitkul,better drop something better than the one he did last week.Defeet line?Fuck no.LoL.Ehh,I think drakel will win this though.He's shown to have more skill 'n shit....

9. Daubs (8-5) vs. 10. Natural Killa (9-4)
I will win

11. KOOL COL-B (7-4) vs. 12. John Hensley. (5-2)
Hensley,for once...did not get d/r'd last week.So maybe that's a sign of things to come.Maybe cats are finnally lettin' his nutsack breathe.LoL.Kool-Col-B will win this.I don't see kool droppin' as wack as hensley.

13. Crazy Hades (7-4) vs. 14. Apostrophe (9-4)
BLAh.Crazy Hades still hasn't proven to me that he can make lines that aren't super complex.Or if he can even make something that people can understand.On the other hand,apostrophe been droppin' shit lately.With some dumb ass lines.I predict a weak battle with apostrophe winnin.

15. One Mic (5-4) vs. 16. Apo Kold (2-0)
The french nigga...vs the Uk nigga.LoL.The Europians should make this battle good.Apo Kold has really been doing good so far.One mic can drop good.But not consistantly.I predict the winner will be=Apo Kold

17. Aimez (7-4) vs. 18. The Revelation (8-6)
Aimez still needs to shorten his lines up.Their too long and stretched.But revelation needs to just get better punches.He either drops something dumb,or something forced.AImez will win.

19. GreatnesS (7-4) vs. 20. E.C (8-6)
I'm gonna predict an upset.Hopefull GreatnesS will drop like he did last week.And win.

21. Nick Fletcher (2-0) vs. 22. Red Bull (6-3)
AAH...close battle.Nick will win.I dont feel like typin' why though.I dun have the time.Hopefully u guys understand.

23. SlicKnife (3-2) vs. 24. New Meth0d (6-5)
New MEthod seems to have fallen off.He was up there in the top 16,doing good.Then just starting droppin' ass.Slicknife will win.

25. Mystic Chaos (5-4) vs. 26. Hitokiri Butosai (1-1)
Ehh.While mystic is a poetry head.He'll still capable of at least coming with something decent.Which would be enough for him to win.

27. CapZ (1-0) vs. 28. D.Zaster (1-0)
I dunno.Haven't seen enough of them.

29. Young Law (5-5) vs. 30. Venture (1-1)
No more wrestling lines from young law!!.Or so I hope.LOL.Haven't seen a lot of venture's bars.But he'll win.

31. Hopesfall (0-0) vs. 32. Jae Mattic (0-0)
Dunno who jae mattic is.

33. Rapper (0-0) vs. 34. Paranoid (0-0)
,,pff...dunno who rapper is.And paraniod ussually does topicals.SO i dunno.

35. Da UFC (0-0) vs. 36. Kon.Tay.Juz (5-5)
Dunno who Da UFC is.

37. MaRVOLOUSJay (2-2) vs. 38. MoTiF (1-1)
If Motif shows.He'll win.Marv is wack.He drops nothing but wack.He will lose.

39. Dizzee Rascal (1-2) vs. 40. Tech (1-2)
Tech will win.In a close battle.Dizzie hasn't droppin' anything above mediocracy.But then again,neither has tech.But at least tech's closer to it.

Send a message via AIM to noname