Thread: Wat do I do?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-06, 07:52 AM   #45
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil C
thanx u guys really appreciate it....oh n DQ....lawyers=$.....$=not MUCH....but like i said i have a job DQ i live w/ my 'rents @ da moment...n he got a good environment...n i aint got a bad past or nething they can use AGAINST me so hopefully i win.....i pray i win newayz

they only cost if you win...no win no fee their the best type of solicitors...

but man i'm totally behind on you on this one i'm not in this situation but i can't hack one night away from my son...but a restraining order!...

best thing to do is show the courts that you are doing your best to stabilise yaself...so you livin @ ya parents...that doesn't look bad in their eyes...you ain't a crack head or drug dealin...they might dig into ya criminal record (if you have one) and use that against you...but the best thing to do in this situation is prove that you are a stable individual...you got a job...that's already half way there...you jus need to find somewhere reasonably priced and reasonably safe...

best thing to do is stick to ya guns if you want access to ya boy...don't go the wrong way and by ALL MEANS don't take the advice of Mrs Doubtfire...*attempting to happy up this thread a lil*

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote