View Single Post
Old 01-05-06, 10:34 PM   #100
allik war
Light Weight

IP:

see now i not only remember lk's post and battles and shit but i remember also all these bitches talking shit 2 her rite now talking shit 2 me sayin im immature cuz im white and use nigga/niggaz in my lyrics like it hurtin sum1.....lil wyte who wit three6mafia say it u dont hear the intustry bitchin so y u cry babies bitchin?....and speaking of babies ya'll herb ass muthafucka's gotta b the most immature fucks in the world 2 sit there and diss on a baby!damn sumtin ive done over and over again with u hataz n dick ridaz who have no life but online and talk shit 2 make u feel ur even sum wut sum 1 is nuttin but bitches wit they dicks in each other's mouths while the main one mimesis gettin dopium or should i say reign now hittin him from the back...this site aint change 1 bit...still like 1/4 of it hatin yet they claiming they 1/4 is the whole site....lmmao.....and the dr's.....bitches on here still pm'ing,im'ing,etc. 4 votes...i mean peep n e open or closed 1's of mine u'll see 4 urself lk....but oh well i guess bitches will b pussies...rite lk?