Thread: Your Ipod
View Single Post
Old 01-06-06, 07:21 PM   #17
Germ
in your system

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I used to take ipods from kids in class and start walking away. Then when they got upset I'd laugh my ass off about how they think they're cool with 5,000 songs on a little piece of plastic that can get jacked so easily. Gave 'em back though, because I really don't want one.

2 burned mix cd's = 30-40 tracks that I'm going to listen to. (Nobody's going to listen to thousands of songs at one time.)
My CD player = a Sony worth less than $10 nowadays, with a broken 'open' button.

^ If those items got stolen from me, do you really think I'd care that much? Now if I payed hundreds of dollars for an ipod which got stolen, I'd probably just be mad at myself for making such a stupid fucking purchase.

true, but i bought an ipod, just because i know i wont have to buy cd's anymore or cd players that bust open....i actually don't even have a cd burner on my computer anymore, so therefore, having my ipod works out pretty nicely....and yeah, i don't listen to every song, but i make playlists, that i listen to when im in a certain mood and feel for something, nah saying?

convienence, is the main thing for me, i guess

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote